- Accommodation in excellent hotels, starting from the night before your tour starts, up to and including the night of your final dinner. All rooms will have twin beds, and you will be allocated a room partner. If you wish to specify whom you would like to room with, please do so in the booking process. You can select a single supplement if you prefer not to share a room.
- All meals (max. half a bottle of wine per person) from the evening before the tour up to and including breakfast the morning after the final day.
- Massage by a professional masseur after each ride.
- Snacks – energy bars, muesli bars and energy drinks
- A full briefing given every day at breakfast.
- Support vehicles with tour crew including first aid, a bike mechanic and a Scatto team leader, all on hand to give you all the practical help and moral support you need
- Transportation of all your cycling equipment and luggage to each different hotel stop
- Storage of all your cycling equipment at each hotel
- Updated maps on a Mini SD Card for your GARMIN navigator and the route in a .gpx file or if you prefer, a waterproof map so you can navigate your way. This will be a well-designed route planned to lead you on the most picturesque and interesting journey
- Wi-Fi photo sharing points to enable you to share your photos and adventures/show off to your friends and family back home without using up your personal data allowance
- Transfer of your bike box to the finishing hotel
- Live GPS tracking so that your family and friends can follow you
- Daily laundry service (for your cycling kit) so that you will only need to bring two cycling kits.
What's NOT Included.
- Flights and transfers – please organize your own
- A bike – we recommend that you use a road bike
- A bike box to transport your bike to and from the start and end points (if you are flying)
- Personal insurance – including cycling cover
© Scatto Bike Tours 2018